Now most owners choose to install stainless steel stair handrails. What are the key points and steps for the installation of stainless steel stair handrails? The following is the introduction of stainless steel stair handrails manufacturer Demose about the installation steps of stainless steel stair handrails:
1. The installation of the stainless steel stair handrail column should be carried out according to the requirements and the order of the construction ink line from the starting point upward. The poles at both ends of the platform at the starting point of the stairs should be installed first, and the installation is divided into two methods: welding and bolting.
2. The installation of stainless steel stair handrails is generally welded. The handrail installation sequence should start from the starting elbow, followed by the straight handrail. The handrail interface should be cut correctly according to the required angle, and it should be smoothed with a metal file, so as to avoid inaccurate set cutting, which will cause the handrail to be bent and difficult to install.
3. After the installation of the elbow, the two ends of the straight handrail and the vertical poles at both ends are temporarily spot welded and fixed. At the same time, one end of the straight handrail is butted and fixed by spot welding. A 2-3mm welding gap should be left at the handrail interface, and then pulled through. The handrail and each vertical pole are fixed by spot welding. After the inspection meets the requirements, the joints, the handrail and the vertical pole are welded firmly one by one according to the welding requirements.
4. Inlaid with plexiglass and other panels, the panels should be installed after the column is completed. The installation must be firm, and the vertical, horizontal and slope should meet the design requirements. When installing, insert the railing into the grooves of the vertical poles on both sides, and fill the gap between the groove and the two sides of the railing with hard rubber strips. When the handrail is welded and installed, the guardrail should be covered with fire-resistant asbestos cloth to prevent the welding spark from splashing and damaging the guardrail.
5. When welding, the welding current, voltage and welding temperature should be mastered to prevent the current from being too large or too small and the voltage being unstable, which will affect the welding quality and appearance. The welding quality of stainless steel handrails should meet the relevant standards, the width and depth of the welds should be consistent, the surface should be in the shape of fish scales, the welds of the handrail joints should be tight, and the welds should have no obvious hand feel deviation.
The above is the installation steps of stainless steel stair handrails introduced by Demose. Customers who need to customize stainless steel stair handrails can contact our company.