What are the installation specifications for glass railings and glass guardrails? The following is a brief description by Demose for everyone.
1. Height of the railing. According to the residential design code,1) The balcony railing of low-rise and multi-storey residences is actually not less than 1.05m, and the net height of the balcony railing of middle-rise and high-rise residential buildings should not be less than 1.10m. [Article 3.7.3 of the Residential Design Code (GB50096-1999)].2) The height of the stair handrail shall not be less than 0.90m, and when the length of the railing of the horizontal section of the stair is greater than 0.5m, the height of the handrail shall not be less than 1.05m, and the net distance between the vertical members of the stair railing shall not be greater than 0.11m.
2, the balcony railing design should prevent children from climbing, the clearance between the vertical members of the railing should not be greater than 0.11m, and anti-fall measures must be taken at the place where the flowerpot is placed. The net width of the stairwell is greater than 0.11m and measures must be taken to prevent children from climbing. [Article 3.7.2, 4.1.5 of the Code for Residential Design (GB50096-1999)]
3. The net distance between the vertical members of the railing and handrail should not be greater than 0.11m to prevent children from drilling out.
4. The number, specifications, location and connection nodes between the guardrail and the embedded parts should meet the design and specification requirements, and the installation should be strong and firm.
5. The railing glass bearing the horizontal load uses tempered glass or tempered laminated glass with a nominal thickness of not less than 12mm.
6. When the side of the guardrail is greater than 5m from the building and the ground height, tempered laminated glass should be used.
The above is the installation specification requirements of glass railings and glass guardrails introduced by Demose for everyone, and customers who need to customize glass railings and glass guardrails can get in touch with our company.