Stainless steel railings are widely used in modern life, stainless steel railings are not uncommon in our daily life, but we will find that there are many incomplete breaks or holes, which are due to quality problems or not installed in accordance with normal specifications, the following DEMOSE introduces you to stainless steel railing material manufacturer standards.
1. Railing resistance to horizontal load; Residential buildings shall not be less than 500N/m, and places with concentrated crowds shall not be less than 1000N/n;
2. The railing material should be selected from materials with good weather resistance and durability, balconies, outer corridors, roofs, wood and aging composite plastics should not be selected, and the wall thickness of metal profiles should meet the following requirements:
(1) Stainless steel: the wall thickness of the main injury rod is not less than 1.5m, and the general bar is not less than 1.2mm;
(2) Section steel: the wall thickness of the main injury rod is not less than 3.0mm, and the general bar is not less than 2.0mm;
(3) Ferroalloy: the wall thickness of the main injury rod is not less than 3.5mm, and the general bar is not less than 2.0mm;
3. The height of the railing and the spacing between the poles must be consistent with the GB50096 standard, that is, the height of the railings of multi-storey residential buildings and below is not less than 1.05m, the height of the empty railings of medium and high-rise residences is not less than 1.1m, the height of the maintenance railings of stair railings and floor-to-ceiling windows is not less than 0.9m, and the length of the railings of the horizontal section of the stairs is greater than 0.50m and its height is not less than 1.05m;
4. In addition to clear style, size height and width, and material variety, the railing design should also have structural details of connection and installation fixation, as well as the specifications, models and wall thicknesses of the members.
5. The balcony is a place where children have more activities. If the vertical pole spacing of railings (including partial railings) is not designed properly, it is easy to cause accidents. According to the engineering principle, the vertical clearance of the railing should be less than 0.11m, in order to prevent children from drilling out. At the same time, in order to prevent injury to people due to falling flowers placed on the railings, this article requires that railings that can be placed on flower pots must take measures to prevent falls;
6. Protective railings should be set up on balconies, corridors, indoor corridors, inner wells, roofs, and outdoor stairs, and meet the following regulations: railings should be made of strong and durable materials that can withstand the horizontal load specified in the load specification; The air height is 24m, and the railing height shall not be less than 1.05m, and the height of the railing shall not be less than 1.10m at 24m and 24m.
After understanding the specifications and standards of stainless steel railing material manufacturers, customers who need to customize stainless steel railings can contact our company.